• Wolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ape

• Cow

• Total voters

CaMpEr

I know there were polls like this before, but now you can say for sure.Cuzz most of you allready played it.
I don't know, but ill vote
Tiger.

I suppose it depends on:

*How many battles your creature has had (experiance, since in the old game. I noticed a crtr that has battled some 100 times, will most often know what it's doing and will win against one that is only a rookie)
*If it has any or both of the Soldier upgrades
*It's strength & Health (being at max definately improves your crtr's chances)

and... the type of creature also depends on the odds. o_O Can't imagine an Ape winning a battle against a Tiger, but. A Tiger VS Lion fight would be so cool! xD It could go either way.  :laugh2

Oh... and I voted Tiger. But don't rule out that any of the other creatures aren't as good, they can be just as deadly with good training.  :yes

As Xilven said, any creature can become an effective killer with the right training, although, oh say, cow against wolf would be obvious.

I'd have to say wolf, though-Now that mine has the lightning miracle, he's deadly.    :devil

TIGER PWNZ JOO ALL! :angry:
Lion has strength but not the style of the tiger, does it have a zodiac fighting style? no it wins hands down.
No questions,no comments, i rest my case *rests case on floor* awww poor things tired :p
i also like tigers because im most suited for tiger style kung fu, what can i say i love tigers its all offense,no strategy just pure offense, i see the flaw in it but hey its fun :woot

Xilven said:
Can't imagine an Ape winning a battle against a Tiger, but.

My ape beats most creatures in fights, the norse wolf didn't stand a chance and the japanese tiger barely stood a chance. For some reason nearly all of his punches and kicks connect and he is constantly punching and kicking, he does not stop during the fight to give the enemy a clean shot and his punches (having constand 100% strength) always do 4 damage.

Isn't that shown in the Fight video. In it the Ape does appears to be an awesome fighter.

I've got a wolf and he doesn't seem to be that effective at fighting. :no

ERR!!! Wrong! Ok kays a wolf needs extreme training to outmatch a tiger or lion. And my wolf being on the last level IS EXTREMELY BULKY! and his kicks that know the enemy to the floor do 20 damamge the slashes do 7 and all the others do 10 or above

Lion. Everyone knows a creature thats both phisically and mentally strong would win in battle. Not the tiger it'd be retarded and sit on the ground whike gnawing on rocks. :)

I think that the ape is kinda a little bit more than any other creature, Smart and very strong.
So maybe he is the best one in everything. :woot :upside

i doubt they would over power the ape thats cheating they would balance it but keep the stats all medium (they do that on every game >.<).
They say balance is excellent but if your balanced in everything you excel in nothing but at the same time lack nothing, its a equal creature in my opinion and if they go against something also not equal theyre gonna have a hard time i reckon. I just like tigers because its born to kill and doesnt go well fighting other tigers. i think the claws mostly attract me because its screaming *slash* and hey whats my forum name? :laugh: and i just had a thought of putting my old vid card on the list of acceptable graphic cards hehehe i may get real crap graphics but i dont care if i can play :cool:

Aben said:
Lion. Everyone knows a creature thats both phisically and mentally strong would win in battle. Not the tiger it'd be retarded and sit on the ground whike gnawing on rocks. :)
Ahumm.. the lion has teh same stats as a tiger...  just a different skin..

Pfff, no its not
It's a totaly different creature.
It looked like a lion in some of the pic which were realised before the game, but still the tiger is stronger different fighting stile and not as smart as the lion.

NO CREATURE IS THE BEST KILLER. WHOEVER IS THE FITTEST AND STRONGEST WILL WIN. THE COW CAN BEAT A TIGER. A TIGER COULD BEAT A LION. I DOESNT MATTER WAT CREATURE IT IS. IT DEPENDS ON HOW U TRAIN THEM.

i say the leoperd is the best and im not talking about the 1 in bw1

I have tried the lion and tiger, trained them exactly the same way, and as far as I'm conserned, the tiger wins hands down. The tiger's hits seem to connect more often, seem to cause more damage, and simply are more effective. I've only used the tiger and the lion, so I don't know about the other creatures, but from what I've seen the tiger seems to be the best fighter, IMO.

i reckon its just the way u train ur creature if u train ur peace loving cow none stop in combat it could kill any thing

Strange though...

I trained a  :devil wolf, maxed his strength and gave him a decent amount of fat about 50% or so, and made him fitter. But he still gets the cr@p beat out of him by the norse tiger. xD

Because although he striked with 5, 6 or 7 damage strength blows, he wasn't fast enough - and the enraged tiger ripped him appart with many (and i mean lots and lots, none stop, lol) hacks, bites and slashes at 1 to 2 damage each.  :suspect

Well, I did say i was going to try each creature in turn. Hehe ^_^

And.. yeah, I had my PC upgraded finally and B&W2 runs like a dream.  :D  :laugh2

looks liek we got a war of opinions here XD jk  :laugh2
I believe it depends on how you train it, yes.
I notice, my wolf fought the japanese tiger 4 times, and only won 2 out of those four times. He knocked him out at the end, and he didn't get back up because I'd already defeated the japanese in that land.
Though, I notice that when the tiger hopped onto my wolf and just ate him alove, my wolf could not get away no matter what he tried. ... hmm..

Back