Best Fighter

JumpDin

Elder
I was wondering i want a good fighting creature but which is the tiger, wolf or what?? I like the wolf but i can always use the Kong thingy (thanks guys) so... there.

Surely it doesn't matter? In black and white 1 it would, but in 2 all creatures are the same bar model and skin. For looking cool, though, Tiger or Wolf ;)

It depends on what fighting style you prefer,

Il make a quick list of the animals which share the same move set, the humber at the side is an estimated stregnth out of 10.

Rhino 8, Cow 3, Sheep 4

Wolf 8, Lion 8, Tiger 8, Leopard 8

Tutrle 3, Bear 6-7, polar Bear 6-7,

Ape 3, Chimp 2, Gorilla 8, mandrill 5

Horse 3, Zebra 3

Ogre? 5-6

CI-

Aligator- 10  :suspect

Chicken Unknown?

However you can exercise any creature to become strong. The creatures with higher strength value don't loose much strentgh compared to other creatures and are stronger to begin with.

Like I said there just starting stats, the lower the number the more exercise the creature needs to do. The turtle does have a good move set though, I like the unpper cuts and his special.

The wolf is cool and fast i like it. ][br]Added: [time]1214104550[/time]
Kaze said:
Well in my experience the turtle is the best fighter. But thats only me  :laugh2
  Well i like the turtle because of the fast attack moves and is a good town watcher and spellcaster.

I dunno... i've got a brown bear and he can go for over 7 fights in a row without dying. but that's cuz he's got max offense. ^.^

Back