• They could have done better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a whiner baby and can't do it.

• Haven't played it yet.

• Total voters

Technitilianoka

So has the expansion pack (Battle of the Gods) come to be one of the beloved games of the world or was it a drop out, no nothing waste of time? Personally to me, it  :yourock:!!! Enjoy

The other poll was accidentally messed up because I really didn't know what I was doing.   :yourock:  :blues:

Topics merged and moved to BW2 discussion.

I thought BOTG was quite good.  The new enemy AI was quite challenging.  I found I actually had to do some re-loading of saved games as it managed to open a can-O-Whup-Ass on me one one or twoo occasions.  Made from much more interesting and reqarding gameplay.  Shame it's only an addon though, making it that much shorter.  The other downside, is that once you've played through everything (bonus land included) and solved all the puzzles, there's really no replay value in it in my mind :( .

Ah just the person to ask seeing as you played through the bonus level FP. Just how do you finish it ?
I have taken every town, every time I reach target level for impressiveness it just goes up after a few seconds, main town on 36-8, 000 the other 5 between 6 -25,000.  Just survived attack level 14 that left about 1,500 enemy corpses in 3 towns in a simultaneous attack.
Just an outline of how you finished would be great :)

Gremxula said:
Ah just the person to ask seeing as you played through the bonus level FP. Just how do you finish it ?
I have taken every town, every time I reach target level for impressiveness it just goes up after a few seconds, main town on 36-8, 000 the other 5 between 6 -25,000.  Just survived attack level 14 that left about 1,500 enemy corpses in 3 towns in a simultaneous attack.
Just an outline of how you finished would be great :)

I I ever find out, I'll let you know, but I'm as clueless as you :p .  I think there is no real end to that land.  I imagine if you were persistent enough, thatyou'd just have to keep playing until the size of the enemy troops crashes your game :shocked .

I was oging to vote "awsome" but when i think about it, it doesnt live up to BW1. Sure it was a big improvement but the game as a whole didnt do it..

Thanks for that FP I thought you had found one.
The whole plot of the bonus land seems to be play until you die, then replay to beat the "High score".
Just a bit lame....as Im still going please don't tell me theres a highscore chart to put your initials in when you die.

Gremxula said:
Thanks for that FP I thought you had found one.
The whole plot of the bonus land seems to be play until you die, then replay to beat the "High score".
Just a bit lame....as Im still going please don't tell me theres a highscore chart to put your initials in when you die.
Heh, no idea :p .

Back