Battle Of The Gods trainer

Yes I need one too :p It's so hard, I can't stop the aztec undead ppl when they are attacking in the 1 land  :laugh2 It's too hard for my girl brain :p

I guess we just have to wait soundofpillows..  :yourock:

Its boring cheating.... :;): Try harder...!!
HoneyPaw said:
Yes I need one too :p It's so hard, I can't stop the aztec undead ppl when they are attacking in the 1 land  :laugh2 It's too hard for my girl brain :p
Isnt that being sexist towards yourself? :p

Why?
Trainers are for wimps. You just need to know what you are doing.
Try this....
Build 10 yes 10 blacksmiths shops and every platoon you create will be elite, used with a siren spell or 2 enhanced with punishment spikes.
The only trainer you will need now is to make it harder.
;)

well the main re son is i need t test my skins and i can only test good and evil by using a trainer but i think it would be for the best if we had a trainer  :yes

yeah, it's my reason to! To se how they look in good or evil, and see how the world reacts! not for adding impressivness to my city so the whole land suddenly join me!

Why am i suddenly Confused by this >_<
soundofpillows said:
we need to get someone here who knows how to make a trainer for BOTG  :yes
HoneyPaw said:
soundofpillows said:
well the main re son is i need t test my skins and i can only test good and evil by using a trainer but i think it would be for the best if we had a trainer  :yes
HoneyPaw said:
yeah, it's my reason to! To se how they look in good or evil, and see how the world reacts! not for adding impressivness to my city so the whole land suddenly join me!

Hahah... Need it because its hard and you skinning!!! (dont flame  :laugh:)

You can use the landscape editor to view skins in all three alignments.

i think we'd be better off with a trainer and how the heck do you create a town center with the land editor  ???

IDK about a trailer...not really atleast.

I haven't beaten the game yet, though I will soon(hopefully, if my life doesn't interfere). I also hope the trailer won't affect the enemy god, and the glitches found in BW2 1.2 trailer are fixed(especially the instant charge wonder! that never worked)

I had left a meesage for Zoul asking if there's a possibility of a BOTG trainer.

The town center in the "Buildings" option in the "Edit Objects" menu where you place buildings and stuff.

ok i'm going crazy  :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked :shocked
i cant figure out how to make the town center i need help!!!!! :angry :banghead :cmad :bomb :alert

Thanks Slasher.  :)

If anyone uses it please post here with the results. The dcumention is a bit sketchy and there's an indication that you might have to start a new game for it to work.

Btw, all it does is to give you an increase of resources and mana.

Back