Battle of the Gods-Trainer or balance files?

Megatronic

Hi for some odd reason im having trouble expanding my influence far enough to complete the walls around my city on the first island. Completed all the other BW games, but somehow this escapes me! Has anyone got any edited balance files or a trainer to give me infintie tribute/make everything cost 1 tribute? Hopefully i can then build the walls, capture the 3rd city before going on to attack the main one.
Thanks, and sorry for the long post :)
Janine

if you go to kayssplac downloads i think there's a file for that but if you give me your email address i can send you the balace file for zero tribute but the influence i'm not too sure about but i think there's another download her for that i think  :D

Hi, I suspect that you edit the same value as for the BW2 balance files. But off hand I can tell you it's the 11th item but I forget the file. :blush

When I played that land I was able to extend any of the wall sections so they can be built, even the ones outside my influence. Try that first. :)

on land 2 i accidenatally created a weird wall system and enemy souldiers don't even try to attack they just wait outside of my walls and i zap em'  :devil

thanks sound of pillows, if you could mail it to me. My address has been added so you can see it in my profile.
I tried editing the artifact balance file but everything seems to still cost the same even though. Argh, no good at modding im afraid
*goes back to playing with her rock collection in the cornor*

well you probably did do it right but the catch is you have to start a new game  :D
i thought it was worth it  :yes

I tried starting a new game but it didn't work. Found easier way though  :). I just edited like 3 numbers and started with 9,999,999 tribute so I can buy it all *mwahaha* evil laughs.
If anyone is like me and has problems doing this mod business, mail me and i'll sent the balance file.
Janine out! :yourock:

Back