B&W2: Creatures' weaknesses and advantages

Albalrogue

I've been playing with the ape ever since I got BW2 and I would like to change.
But I don't know what creature would be best to take next.

So I was wondering what's good or bad in the ape's, lion's, wolf's, cow's, tiger's and turtle's behavior (as good or evil).

I know that the wolf is the best at entertaining and the ape is good at learnig and building but what about the rest?

Hi, I can't comment on most since I've mostly used the wolf.

Which I think is a decent all round creature. Smart and faster than the Ape. But not too great in creature fights.

The Tiger and Lion are probably the best creatures in all.

The turtle is slow, but excellent in battles and creature fights. The cow is all round bad, the ape is quite good, but the tiger/lion are the best at most things.

Thanks Skelape, I think I'll pick the turtle since I'm quite slow to ^^. But I would of thought that all creatures are good at someting.

The cow is pretty strong, I had an evil cow and he would clobber the tiger on the japanese lands when it got near my towns. On the downside if you have trouble far away he is really slow.

The cow is awesome, when I used the cow he beat the crap out of the japanese tigers in every fight they had, he also has pretty high defense cause he took a lot of arrows too.

Back