B&W multiplayer server

InspectorMonocle

Right, I'd love to play multiplayer, or play with some of the few remaining B&W members, who still play the game.

Feel free to join my Hamachi server:
name: B&Wmultiplayer1
password: lionhead

or,

name: B&Wmultiplayer2
password: lionhead

Add my Skype if you have questions or want to talk to arrange a game: Nunnery_Nunn

Id like to but honestly I really haven't put much effort into knowhing how as of right now and I need to build up a creature and play the game again before I start trying to fight other gods. lol

Good Luck with your "server" but unless it is  up 24/7 you can't really call it a server.

A better approach may be .......

Hay anybody fancy some MP action.
I propose a 1hour game with most influence wins. No rushing allowed.
I considerer myself to be a....(Novice/good/expert etc .)...Player.
My game is patched to........ (v1.20 or v1.30)
My creature is ............(good / evil new /full grown etc.)
I can play most any week day for 6-8 pm GMT start. More flexible times at the weekend.

If my game details don't match yours  why not post yours here to see if you can get a game to suit your style or times.

In this way all the important info is available and you should only get matching players respond or create matches for others that you could be a spectator.

The number of times in the past that players had bad MP experiences and  never played a second MP game is because of vital info being missing at the start.
My last few attempts at MP all ended badly about 1 in 5 games actually starting and only one going the full arranged time but that was a tutorial game for a couple of players on another forum.  This was all years ago now maybe 6 or 7 since I last played. I think the situation is even worse now.

BTW I do have B&W1 installed but not on my every day PC. I have an old PC running XP 32 bit for really old games like this. Skyrim takes up most of my free time these days.

Back