Atlantis mod doesn't works

Vasuum

Okay, so I try to install the Atlantis mod(I have a black and white English version) and it transforms to a black and white version in German, and the mod doesn't appears even when it changes language.
How do I install it?

I wouldn't know. If the game changed to German then I'm assuming that it's installed already.

Have you tried starting a new game and/or profile? ???

No... :( I begin a new profile and it's still the creature isle game...

I'm assuming it's the latest version you've got.

In looking at the files you it looks like you do need to start a new game for it to take effect.

Failing that, try to PM Kratzean who's the creator. Hopefully he's got email notification on.

(You might need to make an additional post to get access to the PM system)

Or visit his site, which is in German.

hey kays i just don't understand what it is saying for me to do..i really am unsur eof how to place the fil;es correctly would you be bale to give me a run down? i fele so ashamed i shouldn't be able t say i took german...lol

Ooops, that's an old post I forgot to reply to.

Sorry Random. :blush

Hi! It's better, to use my Genesismod! This mod have less errors and problems than the atlantismod, but the Genesismod include the Atlantis-Story and the maps with mapfixes and better object placing!
Also you can change between the normal IDK Story and the Genesismod with a command in a shortcut, so that you don't need to replace important files for the mod. Only Textures, some creatures and some musics are replaced. The InfoScript2.txt file is only in german, but i want to make a english version of my mod.

Hm, but I see, that the external link for the Update (Megaupload) is down. I think, that I can later upload the Mod again.
Forget the odl, buggy version of my atlantismod and wait for a reupload of my Genesismod V0.85b, ok?

edit: AW! I don't have see, that this thread is from 2007, sry!!!

Back