ask me for a new skin (i now milkshape)

xrtxrt

just ask... i have found how to make milkshape work... It's my secret

I have had few skin ideas - ones that I would use if they were made.  :p

The first one being an evil polar bear skin, could it be made to be a depressing darkish gray, with a little red (to make it look like it just ate), around it's feet (mainly claws) hands (sorta smeared?) and a whole lot around it's mouth?
I don't know if that's possible to do (I don't/can't skin creatures), but I think it would look better than the base evil dark green.

i will start at the very moment but I'm having prolemes uploading

finish

link:  http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=1382

If you are still interested I have other skin ideas, if you want to make 'em.  :chef

no probleme but if you want me to use milkshape it may take more time, ( depending on the work i must do), i acctualy took me 20 minutes to make the last skin but i had to use a frend's computer to upload...

Well here is my boat load of ideas:

Neutral Turtle Skin Idea: 
Give it a Healthy Green on its shell, while have it's hands feet and head be black and yellow.

Good Wolf Skin Idea:
Leave it textured so it sorta looks like it has an odd hair here and there, but make it mainly a snowy white, with occasional black/gray hair in places, just not patches of black/gray hair, if that sorta thing can be done.

Evil Ape Skin Idea:
Have the base color be black, with gray on it's stomach, feet, and hands, and something that looks good for it's devil horns.

Evil Rhino Skin Idea:
Have the base color be black, a good solid black, and have a bit of red around it's eyes, light gray on it's horn, with a smooth line of yellow and dark purple coming down off the bottom side of it's face, and contrasting white on its nails.

Evil Gorilla Skin Idea:
Change the base coat from the odd gray reddish to a simple gray, while leaving the blood that was dripped down it's back.

Good Lion Skin Idea: Using the neutral Lion model, make it to where it has a near gold fur (really deep and kinda bright), with a dark brown mane.

Good Leopard Skin Idea: Using the neutral leopard model, have him be a bright white with very dark black markings, a bit like a snow leopard, perhaps leave some parts of him a pale blondish color.

I know that is a very too much lot of ideas, so I don't expect all of them, I am also in no rush to have them.  :)
And on top of that I have a few more I have not typed down yet.  :p

ok... this may take a week, but i will post the finish't ones as soon as possible...

P.S. i'm working on a personnal project : female bear ( on the finals stages of creating the brests )

Back