Army Units

Taelon

Before i got BW2 i heard that there were different kinds of army units like Spear men,calvery, and i saw some picture of like soldiers that looked like militia kinda and when i got the game(which is awesome) i only saw 3 types of units, just the greek soldiers with broad swords, the archers, and the catipult but i new saw the spear men, calvary, and all the other neat stuff i saw so i want to know how do u get all the other soldiers ive heard of?

Cavalry was never confirmed, nor did we ever see screen shots.  As for spearmen, we did see concept shots, but that was about it :( .

As I always say, never trust for a feature to be in a game until it is on the shelves.  If after that, it doesn't say what's on the tin, then you can start complaining :yes .  ALot of the complaints about B&W2 (from myself included) are about things that looked pretty certain to go into the game but never materialised unfortunately. 

Such is the way of game development and also a good reason for why Peter Molyneux should learn to hold his toungue at demos.  The poor man can't help himself but to talk about features they were trying to implement into the game.  And at the time he says these things, they could well be in there, but for one reason or another, they get removed (e.g. hogging too many computer resources for a relatively small feature, unbalances the game, not enough development time, etc.)

It could be that they couldn't get the mechanics to work or just ran out of time.

In looking throught the models, I don't remember any spearmen, but there is a battering ram, a ballista, as well as several boat models. And there's also referance to a number of other epic miracles. So there is a lot of stuff which didn't make it into the game.

Thanks guys i still enjoy the army units i just wanted to know if there were more but it still good

Back