Arabic soldiers, Spanish knights and a very happy Mcfrosty3000

anglosaxon

Elder
as mentioned in a previous thread, ive been adding to the medieval knights mod. and as also mentioned in that thread, i havent had the time to do it. but at the moment there isnt much coursework at school, so now i have plenty of free time to finish the mod. :yes

i havent had the time to test them on BW2 yet. computer game day is on wednsday so ill show the textures wrapped round the skins tomorrow.

arabic soldier
t_egyptmalea_1.jpg
spanish soldier/archer (havent decided yet)
t_norsemerrymen08.jpg
french archer
t_greekmalea_1.jpg

another thing: i want the soldiers to use separate skins from the villagers (for instance, the t_greekmalea.bwm will use the same texture all the time, but i want it to copy the  t_greekmalea.bwm so that one duplicate of the file will use the default texture, and the other duplicate of the file will use my modified texture.) i just want to know how to do this. i tried it a few months ago but it crashed. i think im doing something wrong, like putting letters in the wrong place.

last thing: im thinking of using the japanese katanas as scimitars and norse shields (retextured) for the arabic soldiers, but im not sure they will look genuine. anyone got any idea of what to use?

thanks

heres what the textures look like so far. some of them need a bit of retouching, but overall im pretty pleased with the results.

saracen soldiers/archers
Arabicarchers.jpg

Frencharcher.jpg

spanishknight.jpg

Back