Anyone knows how to make B&W CI Player Extrasettings tool work?

Lizardsoul

I hope this is the right section for this topic, I am sorry if it is not, but here there is my issue.

Basically I've been trying to use the program from the download section B&W CI Player Extrasettings 1.0b

here is the link:

http://www.bwfiles.com/forum/index.php?topic=7906.msg54884#msg54884

which should allow actions like changing your influence color, the other players name, alignment and temple type, but for some reasons it doesn't seem to work at all in my game.

I've been able to successfully use other similar tools, that have much more limited options, that's why I wanted to give this particular one a try.

The thing I noticed though, and that may help identify the issue, is that when the program starts, a window flash very briefly with an error in it, here there is the clearest screenshot I was able to take after many attempts:

6yqhyye.jpg

Naturally I've tried to run it on administrator mode, before and after the game is already started, and I placed it in on the folder advised in the readme file.

I am running the game on windows 7 64 bit and I hope some of you guys may have more insights on this issue.

Back