Anyone have a save file?

angrygreek

Does anyone have a save file right after the initial tutorial at the very beginning of the game, with the official patches, and the 1.41 fan patch installed?

I want to play this game, but the 1.41 patch only allows you to start the game fresh, or go right to picking your creature.

I don't want to go right to picking the creature, but I don't want to do the goddamn tutorial.

My game isn't keeping any of my save files for some reason so I am trying to figure out why.

Currently, when I complete the tutorial then go into the temple and save the game, I see a portrait there, with the name I gave it. When I quit the game and start it again, it goes right back to starting at the beginning again. Very frustrating.

EDIT: Ok so I found out the reason it was not saving was some kind of Windows security reason.

I uninstalled the game, verified everything was gone from the Registry.

Reinstalled the game under a different directory C:\Games\LionheadStudios\ instead of the default location under the Program Files location.

Reinstalled all the patches

Started up the game. Completed the tutorial, saved.

Checked the Profiles folder, and there it was!

I put the file on Google Drive.
Anyone can download if they want it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MJ1qNGl0ilU7uP3zlwbGJqQnbE8d457e/view?usp=sharing

Back