Any help for gorilla trial

LWarrior

Grrr my wolf is so stupid!!! he just shocks and sets the houses on fire which does nothing really any tips?

I believe he means the Gorilla trial in Creature Island where your creature must destory a set of houses before the Gorilla does.

There are a couple of ways you can improve the odds in your favour:

• This is one trial where letting Tyke hang around is quite helpful.  For once, his destuctive tendencies can be a help, although you risk encouraging such behaviour in the furture if you take this route
  • Try and get some influence in the area so you can throw rocks at the houses
  • It takes a lot of work, but if you can manage to teach your creature Mega Blast and he uses it on one of the houses, the Gorrila will give up immediately (He's so impressed with your smashing ability or something like that)

The only thing different to FP is that I leave the little B***ard in his shel until the end. It sorts many problems.

Well I think the Gorilla Trial was one of the most easyest trials.My wolf whipped out those houses in seconds :angry: (yes before having a tiger I had an Ape but I swapped it to a Wolf).

If you cast a megablast increase with your creature, the gorilla says he cant compete with power like that and you win automatically. :)

Back