Any Fellow Gods Left In These Lands?

Nym

Hi everyone! Like many, I have fond memories of these games and making cringy posts on Kayssplace. I've gone by such inflated godly titles as Master Jariah and Sarophie. I recently dusted off my temple alter and dug out the old leashes but am left wondering... Are there any fellow Gods still actively caring for/tormenting the aimless followers of Eden? Still dancing with WinAmp bears and training their Fight Club tigers?

TL;DR: Looking to reminisce with old and new Gods alike.

Hi Nym, I'm actually playing good old BnW right now, almost over 9 years since my first account on this website. Lost access to it, went by Lollo. Still remember the days of posting questions on the forum, downloading maps, and skins to dress my wolf creature all nice and cute. This game will always have a special place in my heart, and so will this niche yet lovely community of players. "Be what you will, you are destiny!"

Reactions: Nym
Well met, Lollo! Glad to see you back. I'm currently learning how to make scripts without borking the game.
This community is definitely something special. BnW needs to live forever, lol.

Hello Nym & Lollo! I just came across this forum that I never knew existed! It is so exciting to find like minded people who love the BnW games. I'm currently trying to get the game working on Windows 11 so wish me luck! :D A few years ago I setup a Windows XP VM just to get it running because I wanted to play so desperately...

Hey StoShade! I stumbled across this website as well after hunting for the now retired sites. I've never used Windows 11 but hopefully it will play nice with the 1.42 community patch. Props for using the VM, that's dedication, lol.

Thanks Nym! An update for those who would want to know. It works perfectly on Win 11 using the 1.42 Patch.

• Love
Thanks Nym! An update for those who would want to know. It works perfectly on Win 11 using the 1.42 Patch.
Hell yeah, most excellent. If it keeps playing nice, you should drop a review on the patch confirming Windows 11. I'd also recommend the infinite draw distance mod. Sooo many good mods here though. :D

Hell yeah, most excellent. If it keeps playing nice, you should drop a review on the patch confirming Windows 11. I'd also recommend the infinite draw distance mod. Sooo many good mods here though. :D
It's so nice that all the great mods and content have stayed through all the years and all the revamps, from Kayssplace to BWFiles to this forum, so much nostalgia! I recommend the Creature Stats mod and some good training maps like Kilroy's Training Ground.

Yepp! Love this game, Currently playing through the tribal lands skirmish map pack by Vandalbluex. It slaps

Nice, I love Vandal's stuff. Currently learning how to make maps thanks to them. <3

So I'm not gonna lie... With how quiet these forums are, it can be a little weird checking the What's New page and seeing my own name/pic over and over. Just an observation. XD

Nice, I love Vandal's stuff. Currently learning how to make maps thanks to them. <3

So I'm not gonna lie... With how quiet these forums are, it can be a little weird checking the What's New page and seeing my own name/pic over and over. Just an observation. XD
Lmao I get that! I def wish this game got the love it deserved. I can't believe it's old enough to drink now!

Currently debating whether to dust off my Black and White 2 game and play it for giggles

Giggles for the Gods!!!

I need to finish my current play throughs of 1 & 2. Got distracted by a Batman Arkham marathon. XD

Back