Another catastrophy!!!! Save me Kays!

mariostar1992

Not again...when the game is loading, it frees at the red ATI screen and eventually the game crashes!! Plz help me kays, you are my only hope!  :(

If it was working before, what changes have you made to your computer since the last time you played it?

Absolutely no changes...I wish i knew what is going on!

EDIT: And in responde to FoTD, I am not a technical genius, i'm only 13, and i have no clue where to buy one!

I think that was meant to be a joke... you dont really need an ATI card,  as for why it freezes im not sure, try running some spyware/virus removal programs.  There may be something runing in the background that takes up too much system resources.

Glad it was solved. :)

Spent a bit of time with mariostar in chat and finally ended up uninstalling the game and then reinstalling it. Originally he didn't delete the BW2 folder and recieved an install error. But the install went fine after deleting all of the BW2 files. So it looks like one of the files might of been corrupt.

meh  backup ur profiles and reiinstall the game thats what i do when ever i stuffed up a file :D

mariostar1992 said:
Problem solved, topic can be closed.
Hey, Im guessing you changed your screen resolution or detail? ( Blue screen maybe? )
Thats known to happen... All you have to do is change the settings in the .config file in My Documents

Back