An old... thing.

Jaden

Elder
First of all, this might belong in Modding and Scripting, but I posted it here since it doesn't deal with anything new.

A few years ago there was a quest scripting editor released (besides the official one), I think made by Gray Area.  One example it came with with something called the "rock mother" script, or something to that effect.  Basically you clicked a singing stone and it generated four people.  I'm looking for that, basically.  I forgot the name of the program used to compile it (or whatever the term is when talking about the quests) and I'd need either that or the example itself ;;

... though I realized midway through typing this that I'll need to get Creature Isle to work, lol.

The only thing I have is Grey Area Preveiw made by Lenny(I think) at BWGarage. Never really know what it was about. It's not in the downloads but you can it that here

Downloading.  I can't get CI to work right now, (same as the problem with the 1.1 patch) but I should be able to tell if this is it or not XD

Edit: Yeah, it's the right thing.  DOn't need CI installed either, apparently (though it is, just doesn't work still ;; )

But question.  If I restart the game do I keep my creature, even wtihout 1.1+ patches?  Or do I have to manually add him back in? ;;

But question.  If I restart the game do I keep my creature, even wtihout 1.1+ patches?  Or do I have to manually add him back in? ;;

Not if you start a new profile. Just gotta go through the opening tutorials again though. :rolleyes

Yeah.  This doesn't have those, though.  Replaces yuor creature with a default ape (when you start over) if you don't have it patched (though I just backed up my creature first so I didn't lose him)

I had to do the opening tutorials enough i am never doing one again  :laugh2

WEll... the mod replaces the whole plot/script/quests so it's only one little island with no intro and stuff.  Basically, though, I wanted it so I can generate villagers =P

The opening tutorial is helpful, and c'mon, I bet you all were like, 'WOAH!' when you started playing. Um... Of course... that's when you STARTED playing... and... after you already got the hang of it... *sentence drifts off* Okay the opening tutorial sucks!

Back