Alright, kayssplace lock and load..

trit19

Elder
Ive been thinking lately and I'm certain this will work.. *ahem*

Since the mod tools have been released we need to work on making maps together... and its possible, If we could get in the chatroom say... tomarrow at 6eastern or whatever...

mainly i think we need to make black and white 2 like it was suppose to be... like in early development

since we can shape are own lands and such we have unlimited possibility's and we should use them...

ill give some suggestions...

Maps of decay,rot for evil gods,
Maps of lush and green for good gods,
etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc,etc

We need to use these tools as a team, lets be lionhead and say, hm... lets see should we have this here? make scripts/challenges fun? exciting?

We need to do this actually if we do this it will be great fun and we will work together better learn each other better.

Can you color terrain well GREAT!! cant mold earth/script that's fine

if we get alot of people working on this it will be a blast...

Lets call it............

PROJECT KAY'SSPLACE  oo...

any suggestions of a priority list?
i really want that ability to go back to previous lands and bring forth armies from them. would make processing all that; difficult and laggy to most computers im guessing and would need one hell of a code monkey to pull it off :cool:
right now i dont have a means to access maps but i am a tiny bit of a code monkey in training so ill mess about with scripts and see how they tick anyway...

hmm im a bit of a land modeller so i can shape the landscape

Cool,

Im thinking we could get some people from lionhead(spiff) to help us a bit...

We should make a landscape dedicated to creature training...

and what i mean is like.... switch land 1 with a other map and its like a creature training map where you get your creature kinda... and have toys and stuff to teach your pet.. ya know?

ill be making landscape's so if anyone is on atm... get on chatroom so we can do something

ahh i didnt mean lionhead esackly.. i ment the forums...

Well since no one really took into this... i guess we can try it again later..

send me pm is you want to help

Back