about B&W2 Land 4

You have to takeover/impress the Norse village leader's main village.  You would have ask a B&W 2 coder on how to escape land 4.

Without a program capable of opening the .chl files to see the coding of Land 4, we can't find an escape from land 4 or a weak part of the script for you to take advantage of.

You can bypass lands 1-4 by starting a new game on the next land by:

IMPORTANT!
If you follow the next three steps, you will start a new game on Land 6, you will start with nothing not even a creature and to be honest I will have no idea what effect that my have on the programing so I do not recommend it.

Step 1:
Go to the folder
C:\Program Files\Lionhead Studios\Black & White 2\Scripts

Step 2:
Then open map.txt file
In the file you will find:

SET_LAND_NUMBER(1)
LOAD_FEATURE_SCRIPT(".\data\landscape\BW2\Land1.bwe")

change it to.

SET_LAND_NUMBER(6)
LOAD_FEATURE_SCRIPT(".\data\landscape\BW2\Land6.bwe")

(The reason you need to change it to "6" instead of "5" is because land 5 doesn't exists)

Step 3:
Start a new game.

So
Do what AppleApe said
"You have to takeover/impress the Norse village leader's main village."

Just a word of warning the lands get harder as you progress.
Land 4 is the final TUTORIAL land.

The easy way to beat the land is just sit behind the walls an build.
Fields in the fertile areas.
Housing and Leisure buildings in the impressive areas.
Industrial and storage in between.
Military if you use them anywhere out of the way.

One thing that many people miss when starting with B&W2 is that each building has it's own circle of influence for good or bad.
This info should be enough without spoiling your game.

Embark on an exhilarating escape room adventure in Bangalore by visiting the city's top-rated establishments. With intriguing puzzles, captivating storylines, and immersive environments, the best escape rooms in Bangalore guarantee an unforgettable experience for enthusiasts seeking thrilling challenges.

Back