a lil question...

Axel

its me again, that idiot that askes the dumbest questions of all butt anyway my question :
could some one post some sites where i can download some cool gorilla skins?

thanks, Axel

Theres some here... you could try lionsource.com aswell, they have some good skins although the text is in german...

That any help???

If it's BW1 then you should post in the proper forum. Topic moved to the B&W forum.

We only have 3 gorilla skins if you haven't found them yet they can be found here.

yeah sorry I didnt post in the right forum, im new to this scene u know..anyway I already saw the skins on this site and lionsource.com I was just wondering if u guys knew some  sites to gett skins,ur reply's didnt help me much butt thanks anyway btw kays nice gorilla skin.  :blues:

What are you looking for in the way of a gorilla skin and what alignment? ???

The problem is that most of the B&W sites have died. the only other place I can suggest to look is www.planetblackandwhite.com There might be some accessable B&W sites left.

Other than that I've got three gorilla skins from the defunct BWCenter which I haven't uploaded. One is an evil blue gorilla, there's one called cyclops (no screenshot) and a yeti gotilla, screenshot below.

i dont really care what alignment it has it only has to look cool

Back