1st skin, and please help..! lol

Knuckles_Echidna71

okay... I've made 2 skins.... ^ ^;;; but... I've messed up the eyes REALLY bad... they are white, dunno what I've done but I need help.. look at this.. the Skin is very nice ( in my opionion, for my 1st one on B&W2 ) but those eyes...!!!
could someone either tell me how to fix this, or I could send them the skin and they could help..?

I realise this is not much help but I like the eyes...It looks possessed and goes well with the evil skin.

fixed the eyes... =3 also fixed the legs, which was a flaw from lazyness and I didn't scroll down on photoshop... XD;;

Wow, awesome, I think however the foot to ankle region needs to have more depth and he's got a line down the middle of his tummy, I got that on accident by running over the edge of the skin map back area onto the side of the tummy?

I have a gallery of my skins so far in-case you want to critique them back.  :angel

My first one is the Tattooed Lion. He has an incompleat mane and his colors are kinda flat. :upside

Congrats on a nice first skin.

thanks, and thank you for the helpful critique  :)
I'm a photoshop n00b lol! I dont even know how to make the pains in brush mode be light colors,  It seems like red and black are the only working ones, because they are blending right over the skin and turning it darker, and if I add to much it all goes black.. o.o;

Not using photoshop myself, I'm using Micrografx studio 6 I love it, I had to get a DDS converter but that was NP.

ah, I'm used to Photoimpression... but I dont think it'll open up the filetype, and it tended to kill B&W1 skin attempts, so I just got a photoshop lol XD

Honestly after you convert the dds files to something useful (this screws up the iris and pupil you will have to past the iris and pupil directly onto the eyeball)

You can edit them in MS paint if you want... then open them in something that can convert them back to DDS.

ooh, then maybe I could use Photoimpression...
I like you fire lions =3 could I see a pic of the evil metal one from the front, or is one there? ( I might have missed it, I am a bit dumb today )

Back