Resource icon

CachePackX 1.0.0

I think I remember how to deactivate X-Desire - and I think any other Cache cheats.

I have CachePack Update 3, and here's what I did: what you'll want to do it open "BWEdit2.exe" in your CachePack directory. (Opening "CachePackX.exe" and selecting "BW Edit 2.1" will accomplish the same thing.)

Since you've used X-Desire, BWEdit should already know where your scripts and other directories are. Just click "Fix Levels" and you should be good to go. Note that this also automatically adds four custom tattoos to your game, so to delete those tattoos, go into your Black & White directory and then into \Profiles\your profile name and delete the four .bmp files. It may have added the tattoos to all profiles or only the active one, so check all of them if you have multiple profiles.

I didn't actually test this in-game, I only ran the programs from outside, it seems to have reverted it. Let me know if that fixed it, since I didn't test anything from within the game.

Also, since you said you only wanted to uninstall that part, you may need to reactivate any other Cache cheats you used, since this method (which as far as I know is the only method) deactivates all cheats. If you modified your Creature's stats though, that should remain. But things like the influencer or whatever would need to be reactivated.

You're welcome. :) Glad I could help.

That's what we're here for at this late stage in Black & White's life: helping the people who are still interested. 

xD Well, Ive been playing BW since it came out. Just started getting into mods now @.@

Has this mod ever been updated also I'll challenge anyone on Black and Whate Creature Island

Please help!
It says it can't find a valid data point for my creature in the Creature Aligner, even though he's NOT in the pen! And when I try and change me alignment, it shows an error saying "Run-time error '6': Overflow". Please help!

Loved it made the game more of a playground than a challenge, which is fine for someone that's been playing since '02

Hal que le aparesca errores se como arreglarlo todo solo escriban ha este correo dorangelalondon1882@gmail.com

When I try to change my aligment with AlignerII appears this: "Run-time error '76': Path not found."
Could it be because of the fanpatch? Any solution?

Attachments

• aligner error.png
    aligner error.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 2
When I try to change my aligment with AlignerII appears this: "Run-time error '76': Path not found."
Could it be because of the fanpatch? Any solution?
Very old tool - perhaps it expects your install directory to always be the default one in Program Files.

Very old tool - perhaps it expects your install directory to always be the default one in Program Files.
Thank you for your answer, Matt! Could there be a newer tool? Or some way to change the directory.

Back