Resource icon

Vortex For Black & White 2 1.0.0

This is not some mod you can install and have it change your Black and White 2 experience forever. This is nothing more then a script file which contains all the scripts needed to create a working vortex on a black and White 2 landscape, and all the documentation on how to use this script on your land.

This vortex will allow the player to move many objects from their current land onto the next. This would include trees, rocks, resources (food, wood, and ore), villagers (adults and children), most miscellaneous objects (benches, wheel barrows, poo, hay bales, etc...), up to 60 platoons, and up to 20 siege weapons. Final count is: 166 different objects that players can take to the next land.

This download is intended for those who are still modding Black and White 2 and wish to use this on their lands. If one of these kind people are brave enough, they could create a mod that adds this vortex into the actual black and white 2 story line, but I have other projects I want to work on so I’m not going to do that.

If you have any questions, concerns, or like to report a bug in this script feel free to add a comment below or private message me.
  • B&W Screen 0030.png
    B&W Screen 0030.png
    1 MB · Views: 362
  • B&W Screen 0031.png
    B&W Screen 0031.png
    3 MB · Views: 311
  • B&W Screen 0032.png
    B&W Screen 0032.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 310
  • B&W Screen 0037.png
    B&W Screen 0037.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 307