Tribal Lands Skirmish Map pack By VandalBlueX

Tribal Lands Skirmish Map pack By VandalBlueX 1.2

Always loved these maps since you brought them out, thank you so much!
Upvote 0
Excellent!
Upvote 0
Everything before the Aztecs is great. Enjoyable skirmishes with enjoyable maps, and the terrain can make for some fun cities.

The Aztec map is just flat out not good though. The constant lightning will inevitably kill all your villagers, especially with the giant wide blasts. The enemy creature loves to just linger there and mess with the tribes, whether actually impressing them or launching extreme storms at them for fun. How are you even supposed to just "leave the starting area"? Frankly all the maps were great up until this one. I didn't even bother with the demon god one, aside from the massive amounts of effects that bring the game engine to a crawl I'm sure it can't be any more enjoyable.

The African god map I think has a definite crash. I'm testing it out another time to see if it'll happen again but every other time I've played it before, it usually starts crashing at a particular point.
Upvote 0
Great Maps, allows a lot of extra hours of gameplay by a great map editor. Each map is simply amazing, the end game maps are kinda crazy in regards to what it gives the enemy ai but I think this is just because the ai only has one mode I assume in the BW1 original, non-CI expansion. GREAT MAPS DOWNLOAD NOW!!
Upvote 0
Super fresh content from a master map builder!
One suggestion: there are no fish on maps :( I like fish.
Upvote 0
Checked out the Norse & Celtic map and both are great. Some of the miracles are a bit same-y but that is also an issue in official maps.
Upvote 0
Back