Black & White: Ultimate

Black & White: Ultimate v1.31

Thanks for mod and update this loving game.
But can we change hud langage ?
Upvote 0
I'm so grateful that i could play in my favourite childhood game again! Without this, my game wasn't saving my progress, and i had to start new game over, and over again.
The only problem I had is this, that BW Ultimate changed my subtitles to english, while i had BW in polish, and i couldnt change that.
Anyway, thank you very much! You made my day :)
Upvote 0
Works almost great! I'm very happy with that mod. Allow making black color please and also have a problem with scaling. I mean ie. when cliking on Creature i see half of its face... In fullscreen and in windowed. Any idea about that?
Upvote 0
Put this on my Steam Deck and almost everything works perfectly!

Only issue I have is there's no sound, did anyone else have thus issue by chance?
Upvote 0
Works great with HDProject! The only thing is that when I choose Hard mode, the game cannot be paused and the creature's hints disappear, you cannot find out what it is thinking about. How to fix it?
Upvote 0
There is a way to add Infinite draw distance to Ultimate??
Upvote 1
I was finally able to continue playing from the second island (game crashed when clicking on the scroll to leave the 1st island no matter what I tried).

Not to mention the patch that fixes the visuals is amazing, plus the fact we can finally play Creature Isle.

I salute you, Sir!
Upvote 0
Looks great, but is there a manual? How do i change the alignment in skirmish for example or take tyke to classic?
Upvote 0
Very cool stuff! I hope the multiplayer load/save gets fixed soon though, and stops giving errors literally each time we try to load a game.
Upvote 1
Back